The Regional Municipality of Niagara, commonly referred to as the Niagara Region, is located in Southern Ontario, and lies on the west side of the Niagara River, between lakes Ontario and Erie. The Canadian section of Niagara Falls, including the world-famous Horseshoe Falls, is perhaps its most famous feature. Dozens of wineries along the north’s Wine Route offer tours and tastings featuring ice wine as the local specialty.
Niagara Region is comprised of several distinctive cities and towns including St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls and Welland.
1) Family-Oriented Communities: Niagara is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. With its strong education system, cultural and recreational attractions, a dynamic business community, and abundance of exciting, vibrant neighbourhoods, it is a region that is well suited for families to settle down in.
2) Better Work-Life Balance: It offers a work-life balance that’s hard to beat and hard to find in bigger urban areas, like Toronto. Experience the hustle and bustle of urban centres but easily escape with the nearby amenities, conservation areas and parks, live events, and more.
3) Easy Access to Toronto & Buffalo and everywhere in between: Easily hop on major highways like the QEW and 406 or sit back and let some else do the driving on intercity transportation such as the Megabus or GO Train. Niagara has multiple highway interchanges, as well as bus and train terminals giving residents the ability to visit bigger cities like Toronto, Buffalo, or wherever their heart desires.
4) Amenities for All: From hospitals and medical care to restaurants, wineries and breweries to please even the pickiest palettes, educational institutions that cover primary to postsecondary education, the Niagara Region has everything you could ever need within a short driving distance.
5) Surrounded by Nature: You don’t have to choose between a city or country life when living in Niagara—you can have both. Quickly escape to a nearby walking or hiking trail, a monumental parks like Queenston Heights or Rock Point Provincial Park, a conservation area such as Ball’s Falls, one of the many close-by beaches or drive through Niagara’s very own wine country. The Niagara Region is a great option for those looking to receive the best of both worlds.
6) Festivals, Concerts, Comedy Shows, Live Sports and More: Attend all your favourite events as Niagara is home to many venues such as the Meridian Centre, Fallsview Casino Entertainment Centre, and the Warehouse Concert Hall. For even more entertainments options, venues like the Rogers Centre, Budweiser Stage, Scotiabank Arena, and Shea’s Buffalo Theatre can be accessed in 60 minutes or less, hosting popular artists, musicians, comedians, and sports teams.
7) Affordability: Everyday living is more affordable in Niagara. It starts with housing, as home prices are more reasonable and you’ll get more house for your buck. But affordability goes well beyond real estate, as the cost of everyday living is cheaper than in the metropolis: food, dining, getting around, parking, entertainment and more.
Lucchetta Homes is proud to be a part of the Niagara community and we’re one of Niagara’s biggest cheerleaders. As a prominent and passionate new home builder in Niagara, Lucchetta Homes celebrates more than 50 years as leaders in new home construction, masterfully and carefully planned communities as well as land development. Learn more by visiting lucchettahomes.com and learn more about who we are, and what we do including viewing our available homes for sale.